Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Making of... | Part 1

The inside has to be strong and pliable - twisting the wire helps double the strength.
I am writing a new children's book about a dog (What else would it be about!?) And so I sent the manuscript out to a few agents and it has been rejected but in kind words and with encouragement to keep trying.  So, I figured since I am trained as a filmmaker, why not turn the book into a short film. The short film at hand is now going to be a combination of stop motion (claymation), live action (on a greenscreen) and assembled watercolors. Take a look around and see how it progresses!


Juno is a trusted helper and aid. She never leaves my side. Now if she could only make coffee.
The origional Jack complete with scarf!





© 2011 all images. Tiffany Ann Laufer