Monday, January 10, 2011

Ohioana Book Festival | May 2010

The entrance to the festival.  It is located in a old warehouse that is slowly being converted into a huge library.
I was happy to see this display, something I had not seen before.
The entrance to the author tables - a great group of people!



I put sticker paws that lead up to our table to draw our audience in... here I am illustrating how....

It was a lovely time at the Ohioana Book Fesival. Here I am posing in front of the Governors House.  After the festival, the reception was held in the back yard of the Governer's Mansion.  It is a beautiful home, we were given a short tour and then onto the wine and cheese.  I saw the solar panels that had been placed onto the garage a few years back which was cool. 
Another view of the lovely Governor's Mansion! In the big league now! he he.